Vocational Rehabilitation

Students who meet the criteria for education/training through this government agency may enroll in vocational/technical programs at oTECH.  Guidance counselors and the Vocational Rehabilitation Representative help students, who qualify, get this assistance. The Vocational Rehabilitation Agency requires students to apply for the Federal Pell Grant.
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2020 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.